Developers can use the Bongiovi Sound Development Kit (SDK) to integrate Digital Power Station™ (DPS) into Android™ applications
The DPS SDK can be integrated at the application or system level of any Android device. DPS uses device-specific profiles to customize the audio signal to improve overall performance.
- Dynamic Range Control adjusts volume to compensate for loud cinematic effects that make dialogue and ambient noise too quiet.
- Speaker Protection helps the computer’s small speakers conform to hardware reliability specifications.
- Stereo Field Widening creates a full-bodied stereo sound in computers (where the left and right speakers are too close together.)
- Sound Stage Enhancement elevates and extends the perceived sound to create a broad stereophonic spectrum.
- Vocal Clarity reduces echoes, background noises, and reverberations that cause voice signals to be unintelligible.
- Bass Definition produces deep, well-defined bass response that doesn’t cloud other frequency ranges.
- Ultra High Frequency (Air) manages the higher audible frequencies to create a more open, spacious (or “airier”) sound stage.
- User Tone Controls allow listeners to customize the sound to their own taste.
- Automatic Volume/Loudness Control manages the volume so all details of a movie will be crystal clear and easy to hear at any volume level in any acoustic environment.
- Compressed Audio Restoration adjusts audio frequency levels to compensate for diminished frequency response that results from the compression of the MP3, the most widely used music format.
Experience the impact of DPS in Jet Audio Music Player Plus for Android
For more information about how to integrate the DPS SDK into Android devices or applications, please contact us.