Crystal clear audio quality for mobile devices
Smart phones and tablets have capabilities that rival desktop and laptop PCs. Increasingly, consumers turn to these devices for entertainment and essential business purposes. The device’s slim design can only support small, inefficient speakers.
DPS technology provides a significant upgrade in the performance of mobile devices’ audio capabilities.
DPS maximizes mobile device audio:
- Dynamic Range Control adjusts volume to compensate for loud cinematic effects that make dialogue and ambient noise too quiet.
- Speaker Protection helps the small speakers conform to hardware reliability specifications.
- Sound Stage Enhancement extends the perceived sound to create a broad stereophonic spectrum.
- Stereo Field Widening creates a full-bodied stereo sound in computers (where the left and right speakers are too close together.)
- Vocal Clarity reduces echoes, background noises, and reverberations that cause voice signals to be unclear, and provides better intelligibility in high noise environments.
- Bass Definition produces deep, well-defined bass response that doesn’t cloud other frequency ranges.
- Ultra High Frequency (Air) manages the higher audible frequencies to create a more open, spacious (or “airier”) sound stage.
- Automatic Volume/Loudness Control manages the volume so all details of a movie will be crystal clear and easy to hear at any volume level in any acoustic environment.
- Compressed Audio Restoration adjusts audio frequency levels to compensate for diminished frequency response that results from the compression of the MP3, the most widely used music format.